What are the traits of a psychic ‘sensitive’?
Psychic sensitivity is a term used to describe the ability of some people to sense the feelings and thoughts of other people. It is commonly associated with clairvoyance, or the ability to see beyond what is visible to the physical senses. For example, psychics can often pick up on subtle energies in their environment and interpret them into very clear insights. People who are naturally sensitive tend to be more intuitive and aware of others’ feelings or motivations than those who have not developed this capability. People with strong psychic sensitivity often report being able to “read” other people accurately, understand situations that may otherwise seem confusing or chaotic, and communicate more effectively with others.
Psychic “sensitives” typically have a heightened or enhanced perception of their environment, as well as the ability to detect energies and symbols related to events in the past, present, and future. They may also be gifted with an unusual insight into people around them and can communicate with spirits on a different plane.
As a seer, I believe that there are several traits that define us. We are highly empathetic individuals who are attuned to the emotions of those around us. We can pick up on subtle cues and energy shifts that others might miss, and we can often tell when someone is hiding something or not being truthful. We also have a heightened awareness of our surroundings and can sense when something is off or out of place. Some of us may experience physical symptoms or sensations when we encounter certain energies or people. Overall, being a psychic sensitive means having a deep connection to the spiritual realm and being able to tap into that energy to receive guidance and insight.
I think that being a psychic sensitive means being highly intuitive and perceptive. We have a natural ability to sense things that others cannot, whether it be an energy, emotion, or presence. We are also deeply empathetic, and we can often feel the emotions of others as if they were our own. This sensitivity can be both a blessing and a curse, as it can be overwhelming at times to be so attuned to the world around us. However, it also allows us to offer comfort and guidance to those who need it most. In addition, many psychic sensitives are creative and artistic, using their abilities to express themselves and connect with the world in unique ways. Overall, being a psychic sensitive is a gift, and it requires us to honor and respect the power of our intuition and the energies around us.
7 signs you might be a psychic sensitive
As humans, we are all connected to the universe in some way. However, some people are born with an inherent gift that allows them to tap into their intuition and spiritual senses to a greater extent. These people are often referred to as “psychic sensitives.” Here are seven signs that you might be a psychic sensitive.
- Heightened Intuition: One of the most common signs of being a psychic sensitive is having a strong intuition. You might get a gut feeling about something or someone, and you can’t quite explain why. You might also be able to sense when something is going to happen before it does.
- Empathy: If you’re a psychic sensitive, you may find that you’re more empathetic than others. You’re able to feel what others are feeling, and you can sense their emotions even if they’re not expressing them verbally. This can be a gift, but it can also be overwhelming at times.
- Vivid Dreams: Another sign that you might be a psychic sensitive is having vivid dreams. You might dream about people or events that end up coming true or have a deeper meaning. You might also be able to remember your dreams in great detail.
- Sensitivity to Energy: Psychic sensitives are often sensitive to energy. You might be able to feel the energy of a room or a person. You might also be able to sense when someone is lying or hiding something from you.
- Heightened Senses: Another sign of being a psychic sensitive is having heightened senses. You might be able to see or hear things that others can’t. You might also be more sensitive to smells, tastes, and textures.
- Ability to Read Auras: Auras are the energy fields that surround living beings. If you’re a psychic sensitive, you might be able to see or sense auras. You might be able to tell a person’s emotional state or health based on the color of their aura.
- Connection to Spirituality: Finally, psychic sensitives often have a strong connection to spirituality. You might feel drawn to certain spiritual practices or have a deep understanding of the universe and how it works.
If you resonate with any of these signs, it’s possible that you’re a psychic sensitive. It’s important to embrace your gift and use it for the greater good. With practice and dedication, you can develop your psychic abilities and use them to help others.